February 25, 2015
As one of the thousands who’ve had this season’s lingering cold, I’ve learned a thing or two about cold products.
I’m in the coughing phase but no one knows it. Except you. Now.
This stuff works.
February 20, 2015
This could be more than a post. It could be its own blog.
I’ll get it started. Thanks for playing.
- Happy belated birthday! The person’s birthday isn’t late. Your birthday wish is late. It’s, belated happy birthday!
February 18, 2015
The Legend of Alexandra and Rose
February 16, 2015
Never think, “I should have bid $1 more, I would have gotten it.” This is how eBay works.
- An item is listed for $15.00
- You bid $30.00
- The current bid is now $16.00 (eBay bid for you; $1 more than the listing price.)
- Someone else bids $20.00
- The current bid is now $21.00 (eBay bid for you; $1 more than the highest bid and still within your $30 bid.)
- Someone else bids $100
- The current bid is now $31.00 ($1 more than your bid.)
You do not bid again and the other person wins the item for $31 (not $100 even though that was their bid.)
When you see a bid of $1 more than you bid, it does not mean the person who won the item only bid $1 more than you did. In this case, that person bid $100, not $31. eBay keeps bidding for you until your bid ($30) is reached. I am not sure how they calculate their bid increments. It may be more than $1 of the bid, it may be a percentage of the bid. But that’s the gist of it.
February 13, 2015
Have you ever walked out of a public restroom and wanted to say to the person going in, “You might want to wait a minute.”